Saturday, August 8, 2009

lazy lonely saturdays

so...we are finally getting into some kind of rhythm it seems like...For me, however, Saturdays are the worst...See Saturdays are my days to sleep in...I think it really should be like a world-wide event..I mean everyone knows you sleep in on Saturday....Except for the fact that Ron has to be at setup on Saturdays, his job, sometime during the 11:00 hour...Which means, starting somewhere around 8:30 his phone will go off continuously....it is slightly aggravating for me and my attempts to sleep in....But eventually, I wake up and get going...he leaves around 11 and I'm left at the house...I normally cook breakfast and make coffee but today we are out of creamer....and then I spend sometime online or doing my homework and clean...I try to work out before I have to leave for church but it's so hot right now that it's very hard...But when is boils down to it, unfortunately I spend my Saturdays alone...it's not very fun...and I know I could go help Ron with setup but I dunno...I just kinda want to be lonely on Saturdays...

today I have spent my morning looking at blogs and I have realized I wish I could have done things for my wedding differently, a lot differently...but oh well, maybe sometime Ron and I could do a photoshot of us in our wedding gear but I could actually have nice hair and makeup...haha..that would make my little heart happy...

I start work on Monday....I am slightly nervous and just hoping my license information comes in! I am still waiting on it!
Please be praying for a miracle...

Seems like Saturdays are pretty lonely...I know in time the Lord will send me great Godly women to hang out with and I will be so busy I won't know what to do...but until then I guess I will just work on being lazy, finding coupons, and knowing one day the Lord will both have us in an amazing place, serving him, where we can do it together...

trusting in things unseen
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love